Cold weather isn’t just uncomfortable, it can also be dangerous. Keep your home safe and warm with equipment, maintenance and repair service from the experts at Montgomery HVAC Service.
It’s great to get outside and enjoy the warm weather, but when it’s time to relax indoors be sure your home stays cool with equipment and service from Montgomery HVAC Service.
Montgomery HVAC Service
Montgomery HVAC Service Co, LLC is a family owned and operated Air Conditioning and Heating Company. If you are looking for a company that offers reasonable prices on repairs, maintenance or new systems, call us today at 972-442-5171 to setup an appointment.
We proudly offer full service, from installation to repair or replacement, of the following:
“Our goal is to offer
100% Customer Satisfaction”
More About Us…
- Second and Third Generation Family Owned & Operated Business in the DFW metroplex since 1961
- Specialize in Residential Air Conditioning and Heating Repair Services
- Offer Small Commercial Air Conditioning and Heating Services
- All service Technicians are EPA certified, Licensed, and Insured
- Authorized American Standard Dealers
- All Makes and Models of Air Conditioning and Heating Equipment Serviced
- Fast Same Day or Next day service on installation of new equipment – 99% of all installations are completed on same day
- Appointments available after 5:00 pm
- Preventative Maintenance Services offered in the Spring and Fall
- Yearly Service Agreements Available. Customers receive priority service and discounts on repairs.
- Financing Options Available with Approved Credit
- Major credit cards accepted – MasterCard, American Express, Visa, and Discover
- Free quotes on the replacement of New Air Conditioning & Heating Equipment
- Service areas: Allen, Fairview, Frisco, Lavon, McKinney, Murphy, North Dallas, North Garland, North Richardson, Plano, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sachse and Wylie
We Service All Brands
Your air conditioners can do several things––keep your home’s indoor air cooler than outdoor temperatures, help to keep indoor airborne allergens at bay, and help keep your home’s humidity low. But what about mold?
If the noise your air conditioner is making is unusual or is different from its regular hum there are a few things to consider. How would you describe the unusual noise that your unit is making?
At Montgomery HVAC, we believe that knowledge is power: The more you know about the appliances you are using, the more effectively you can operate them.