Montgomery HVAC Service Co., LLC, offers a variety of brands when our customers are considering the purchase of a new system. If you are in the market for a new system, call us at 972-442-5171 for a free estimate.
How do you choose a brand?
There are about six HVAC equipment manufacturers in the U.S. today, but they operate under more than 150 brand names.
Here are some brands that come off the same manufacturing lines—just different paint, labels, and marketing:
- Lennox, Armstrong, and Concord
- Trane and American Standard
- Carrier, Payne, Bryant, and Tempstar
- York, Lux, and Coleman
- Goodman and Amana
Most of the components that make up these brands’ products are made by even fewer companies: Emerson, Johnson Controls, and Honeywell.
So, what’s the difference? Typically, there are small differences on the very top-end products, such as who has the bigger touch-screen thermostat, or is it 98.4 percent or 98.3 percent efficient. But these are insignificant at the end of the day.
So what is the big, clear-cut difference? The installing contractor.
Montgomery HVAC Service Co. is a full service company. All of our systems are installed by highly trained and experienced installers. We want to maintain a lifetime partnership with our customers. We offer 100 percent customer satisfaction and lifetime workmanship on our installs.
Montgomery HVAC Product Installations
- The installation comes with a free 1-year labor warranty. An additional 10-year labor warranty may be purchased.
- All equipment is registered with the manufacturer by Montgomery Service. Full system purchases come with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. (Manufacturer’s warranty can vary depending on the model and component installed.)
- From date of purchase, equipment can be installed within 24 hours of purchase.
Financing is available with approved credit.
Here are some of the companies we work with. Click on a company’s logo for more information.
Montgomery HVAC Service Company proudly provides HVAC service to Allen, Fairview, Frisco, Lavon, McKinney, Murphy, North Dallas, North Garland, Plano, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sachse, Wylie, and the surrounding Texas communities. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 972-442-5171, or request service online today.