Preventative maintenance is the best way to extend the life of your current equipment. We offer seasonal maintenance checks as well as Preventative Maintenance contracts. With a contract, you receive the additional benefit of lowered repair costs and priority scheduling if your system goes out during peak seasons. Each season, you will receive a reminder post card in the mail. You can call to setup your maintenance appointment or contact us.
Whether you choose seasonal maintenance or sign up for a yearly Preventative Maintenance contract, maintenance includes:
- Operating check of compressor(s)
- Refrigerant pressure check
- Inspection of voltages, amperages, and inspection of fan belt(s) and blades
- Inspect and secure electrical components (disconnect, capacitors, etc.)
- Clean condenser as needed
- Inspect and clear condensation drains (primary and secondary)
- Inspect drain pans
- Inspect evaporator coils
- Inspect thermostat operations
- Gas pressure check (for gas powered furnaces)
- Inspect pilot operation
- Monitor flue draft for Safe Operation
- Inspect heat anticipator settings
- Inspect thermostat operations
- Inspect heat exchanger and burners – vacuum and adjust as necessary
- Inspect for cracked heat exchanger
There are system benefits for having regularly scheduled maintenance performed on your AC and Heating equipment. The most important benefits include:
- Improved system efficiency
- Extended equipment life
- Improved safety
- Improved capacity
Customer Benefits with Yearly Maintenance Contract
Additional customer benefits are realized when maintaining a Yearly maintenance contract:
- Priority customer
- Reduced service call rate
- Below retail price on parts and repairs
- Reduced refrigerant costs
- For Home Warranty customers – proof of seasonal maintenance to ensure major repairs are covered by your home warranty plan
Need HVAC Maintenance?
Contact the experts!
Air Conditioner Maintenance in Wylie, TX 75098
“Dwayne came by today ahead of schedule to complete a tuneup on both our A/C units. He found server all small things that were affecting there operation which has now resulted in both units cooling much better. He was very knowledgeable and professional. Will definitely be using Montgomery from here on. Thanks to Betty as well for her help in getting us scheduled so quickly. 👍😁👏”
– David P.
Air Conditioner Maintenance in Plano, TX 75025-6300
“The appointment was scheduled for 2PM. Dwayne arrived at our home 1:55PM. That's about a close to the appointed time as one can get!!! Dwayne attended to his duties commencing with the unit in the attic and than the outdoor unit. We discussed the service that was performed as was documented on the check-list. Dwayne appeared to be very efficient in his work practices and was enjoyable to talk with. I will anticipate continuing our working relationship with Montgomert HVAC in the future and will in-fact attempt to have Dwayne respond to any of our HVAC related needs”
– Bob L.
Air Conditioner Maintenance in North Dallas, TX 75254
“I've used Montgomery for several years. They are ultra-fast in response time, which is great if there's an emergency. They can adjust schedules to fit the customer's needs and the service people are efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. Most importantly, these people are fair and do great work for a reasonable price. They're our go-to for heat and air problems!”
– Bill T.
Montgomery HVAC Service Company services Allen, Fairview, Frisco, Lavon, McKinney, Murphy, North Dallas, North Garland, Plano, Richardson, Rockwall, Rowlett, Sachse, Wylie, and the surrounding Texas communities with their heating and cooling needs. Visit our service area page for more coverage details, call us at 972-442-5171, or request service online today.